Why We Use IB Roof Systems
Since 1978 IB Roof Systems has been providing the best PVC membrane on the market for low slope and flat roofs. It’s easy to see why roofing professionals prefer IB Roof Systems:
- Maintenance free– Just walk the roof a couple times a year for a visual once over and that’s it. Other membranes require regular stripping and resealing of edge sealers to maintain the warranty.
- Non-Prorated warranty coverage– 100% coverage during the full time of the warranty. ANY company that offers a pro-rated warranty is simply putting in writing that they don’t believe their product will last the term of the warranty and they are reducing over time how much money they will pay for a warranty issue.
- High long term reflectivity ratings as rated by the Cool Roofs Rating Council. This means lower air conditioning bills!
- Fully recyclable product with an extremely long life cycle. Currently, we don’t know how long the life cycle is, our oldest roof was installed in 1978 at the Harrisburg Oregon School District and is still going strong.
- Self extinguishing when flame is applied.
- Several colors offered.
- Metal Roofing simulated products with better performance and applications.
- Never cures, so future updates, upgrades, and construction additions are easy to deal with.
Why We Use SteelROCK
SteelROCK provides the best in steep slope metal roofing options for Oregon roofs. Many homeowners would like to have a metal roof, but are often discouraged with the lack of profiles. SteelROCK changes all that with three amazing profiles. Contractors prefer to install SteelROCK as it offers an amazing warranty that allows the contractor to sleep well knowing that a product failure is unlikely and in the event of one, the customer is taken care of with no pro-ration. SteelROCK works directly with their contractors which allows them to be selective and choosing only quality contractors. When competing products are sold in distribution stores and warehouses, anyone can purchase and install those products with no training or product support. Read more.
- SteelROCK provides the performance of metal roofing, with the appearance of clay tile or wood shakes.
- Great for HOA requirements.
- 50 year non-prorated warranty on the project, not the owner.
- SteelROCK combines the strength of Galvalume® steel with the durability of stone to create a great alternative to traditional roof products.
- The unique stone-coated surface of SteelROCK roof panels provides both a decorative and durable finish to the roof.
- Energy Start Rating: Cool Roof
- All SteelROCK panels are truly lightweight at only 1.5 lbs. per square foot.
- Class-A fire resistance.
- Class-4 hail impact resistance.
- High-wind performance.
Why We Use Certainteed
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, today, CertainTeed® is North America’s leading brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, gypsum and ceilings. A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed and its affiliates have more than 5,700 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. More information can be found at: certainteed.com.
- Certainteed products help to reduce the solar heat load on homes and reduce energy expenditures for cooling.
- Low-slope roofing products that help reduce energy costs and overall CO2 emissions.
- The ENERGY STAR-rated CoolStar™ cap sheets retain 70% reflectivity.
- Roofing manufacturing facilities recycle close to 90% of production waste into asphalt materials used for road construction.
- CertainTeed diverts over 250,000 tons/year of slag, stone granules, corrugated mixed paper and sludge from landfills by recycling this material into their products.
- Diverted materials reduce the release of CO2 that would result from the extraction and processing of virgin raw materials.
Jeremy Rhodes Construction is a tenured member, and Shingle Master certified with Certainteed Roofing.
Why We Use Taylor Metals
Since 1985, our products and local service have been highly regarded by hundreds of sheet metal roofing and siding contractors in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California. We can help you design exceptional Metal Roofing Systems and Metal Siding Systems. Our motto is “Quality Products, Exceptional Service.” Whether your project is Residential, Commercial or Agricultural, please use this website to find the right products for your needs. More information can be found at: taylormetal.com.
- Custom metal roofing and metal siding since 1985
- Supplies contractors with the most modern, high quality metal roofs in the industry.
- Provides Residential, Commercial, and Agricultural roofing materials.
- Metal roofing products resistant to high wind, sun, heavy snow, and other harsh elements.
- Save up to 40% on the homeowner’s energy costs.